This question has been flagged
1 Reply

My company has brought our business development team on board, and they are currently on a frenzy creating customers/contacts into the Sales module. However, I am concerned that they are able to edit their customer entries, and also have the capabilities to nominate an x company to become a supplier too.

An example can be shown as follows :

James is in the Sales/See All Leads user group, and he creates a company Agrolait in the Sales/Customers area. Once finished, he views the entry and clicked on Edit to amend some details, where underneath the address & contact details, there are several tabs. Upon clicking the Sales & Purchases tab, he now has the ability to make Agrolait a customer of his company, and a supplier too.

This is what I am looking to avoid. As you can see from my poor description of the problem, I am a front end application user, and my programming capability is zilch. Appreciate if you can recommend solutions for this.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Faisal

We can restrict the user to make company as customer /supplier with help of python script.

Discard