Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to reset default values for a specific user?

on 2/7/13, 3:43 AM 3,693 views

I have a user with a lot of custom values and I need to reset them. Is there a way to reset all the user's fields to their default values ?

Yug Faa
On 2/7/13, 5:09 AM

On v7.0 From

Settings -> Technical -> Actions -> User-defined Defaults

Search and Delete

I your are a developper : 1. go to the table ir_values 2. Search on column key value default 3. Now you can delete all of them using this query :

DELETE FROM ir_values WHERE key = 'default'

Can't seem to find this in the menu or under 'administration'. Is that the path in the gtk och web gui? We use the gtk-client.

on 2/7/13, 9:30 AM

Here's what Yug Faa probably meant: Settings -> Customization -> Low-level objects -> Actions -> User-defined Defaults

Yohanes Iwan Sugiarto
on 2/8/13, 10:35 PM

First Go to Settings -> Users -> Select user => Access rights tab check Technical Features and then to Settings -> Technical -> Actions -> User-defined Defaults

Mihalache Ciprian
on 2/13/13, 9:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/7/13, 3:43 AM
Seen: 3693 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM