This question has been flagged
7 Replies

Dear Community,

I have successfully set the email configuration, incoming email with alias domain "xxx.netai.net" and outgoing email with smtp.gmail.com account. I use odoo 9 running on Ubuntu.

I can receive email from outside email (eg john@gmail.com) and come up in odoo user inbox (admin@xxx.netai.net).

The question is how can I (admin@xxx.netai.net) reply john email directly from admin inbox? There is no reply icon in the message (only mark as todo and mark as read icons). I only can send the email with "compose new message" in top right icon.

Please help.

Thanks + regrads,

JOHAN

Discard
Author

Hmm, almost a week. I guest no body need this direct email reply from user inbox action, or this is a simple stupid question. What are you usually do to reply email in user inbox?

I have the same problem. In v8 you have a "reply" icon next to other functions after message title, but in v9 I do not find any way to reply to a message. What I am missing here?

Same problem. This question is not stupid. The reply button only appears in outgoing messages, and not in the incoming ones.

By now, to reply, I clicked on the person name and create a new message, but I think it's not the idea.

Best Answer

I have the same problem with Odoo 10.0-20170405 (Community Edition).

If anyone can help with this, I would really appreciate it.

Discard
Best Answer

Same issue in Odoo 12

Discard
Best Answer

Same issue with Odoo 10 Enterprise. 

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same issue, nobody knows if it is ment to not change?

Many thanks

Discard