Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Here is the process to remove openerp message "your openerp is not supported upgrade or register here".
Please find go through this link: https://www.openerp.com/apps/7.0/web_adblock/
- Download this Module.
- Place this under web/addons folder
- Login to OpenERP.
- Update your Module list under Settings
- Install this Module.
This will disable the Message.
- Download oerp_no_phoning_home and place it in one of your addons directories.
- In Settings click "Update Modules List".
- Unselect the "Installed" text in the search box, replace with e.g. 'home'.
- Install the "Stop Phoning Home" module.
For v7 there's also this one: https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/web_adblock/
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/12/14, 4:40 AM|
|Seen: 5052 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|