Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to remove supplier info from sales in OpenERP 7?

By
Torsten Francke
on 5/23/13, 11:56 AM 1,199 views

My Sales team can see products, but i find not a way to hide the supplier information from the employees. Everything i did fails, that i get a exception that the employee has no rights to see the complete product.

I try to write a modul with:

class product_template(osv.osv):
    _inherit = "product.template"

_columns = {
        'seller_ids': fields.one2many('product.supplierinfo', 'product_id', 'Supplier', groups='purchase.group_purchase_user'),
    }
product_template()

didnt work.

i try domain:

['|','|',('user_ids', 'in', user.id),('parent_id','=',user.company_id.id),('id','=',user.company_id.id)]

for res.partner fail as well. Removing read access to product.supplierinfo removes as well that the user can see the products anymore.

Torsten Francke
On 6/21/13, 9:28 AM

The solution is right, but you have to fix all access to the restricted field. In the matter of a seller_id you must handle a exception on asking for the product.code.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/23/13, 11:56 AM
Seen: 1199 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM