Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
When I imported the data for our company's crm the system automatically added me as a follower of all the imported records.
How can I remove myself (or any other user) from the followers of all the records (e.g. from all the customers) ?
I have full access to the database so any solution that includes running a psql query would be ok for me.
This is quite an easy task - just need to get the right access levels.
To delete a staff member as a follower:
You have to be logged on as the user i.e the user must be made active.
The user also needs to have the following access levels - Application / Administration must be 'Settings'.
To remove the instances where they are follower:
1. Go to Settings / Technical / Email / Followers, a list will be given of the documents that the user is a follower on.
2. You may only want to display i.e. 2000 items at a time (when I tried to show 'Unlimited' the system froze / was very slow).
3. Select the items displayed using the checkbox - top left hand side.
4. Using the <More> dropdown menu select 'Delete'
5. Continue until all items have been deleted for that user.
Once this is complete - make the user inactive again.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 11/13/14, 7:04 AM|
|Seen: 800 times|
|Last updated: 2/13/17, 5:10 PM|