Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to remove email signature in open chatter

By
Johny Levy
on 9/27/13, 1:32 AM 1,650 views

Hi guys,

I created a project task in openerp 7 and then I send a message to the follower of that task in open chatter and that message goes to follower email (thunderbird). I had setup a catch-all email so that when the follower reply that email, it goes back to open chatter. But the problem is that message also include email signature in the open chatter.

I hope there is a way to remove that signature from open chatter.

Thanks in advance.

joseph d'souza
On 9/27/13, 10:55 AM

Open User preferance or current user from view and remove user Signature

Thanks,

dsouzajoseph199@gmail.com

Thanks for that response. How about I want to remove email signature in open chatter if I using thunderbird.

Johny Levy
on 9/30/13, 1:38 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/27/13, 1:32 AM
Seen: 1650 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM