This question has been flagged
2 Replies
Discard
Author

without wizard, from odoo files

Author Best Answer

It's done. i hve removed the lang file by phAdmin3, res_lang table.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Karolin

First go to the folder where you added the tranlation file. For example if you are looking to remove Dutch from the module account you'd go to addons/account/i18n and you'd find the file nl.po in this folder.
You can then simply remove the file by deleting it. If you don't have enough access rights you could do a sudo chmod on the file to give you all the rights or do a sudo rm filepath/filename.po to simply remove the file by command.

Discard
Author

Hi Yenthe, I've already did it, But still when i logged in with admin, i cant see any text on screen, white page only...! Yesterday i've uploaded a .po file for CRM and i forgot to check 'merge' item. That translation file only includes CRM, and no more, so now i cant see any thing on page cuz there'r not no captions for items! How can i reset admin's lang to default lang ?! Kindly advice.

So you're getting an internal server error now? You should post the details of the logfile here. Have you tried updating your module after you removed the file too? When you remove the problem and update your module everything should be fixed!

Author

& also from ir_translations table. Where lang = '...' ;