Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to put Taxes name in seletion on sale order line creation?

By
Anabela Damas
on 1/30/14, 1:22 PM 1,129 views

Hi,

I wonder where is defined that in the sale order line the selection of Taxes shows the code instead of the name.

image description

I needed to be shown the name, but I can't find the code where is defined to show the code of taxes...

I think the problem is with the many2many_tags that is in the view:

<field name="tax_id" widget="many2many_tags" domain="[('parent_id','=',False),('type_tax_use','&lt;&gt;','purchase')]"/>

I would like to know how to change this behavior and show the name...

Thanks

I've changed to widget="selection" and I have the same problem...

Versão Integral, Anabela Damas
on 1/30/14, 3:06 PM

you can super again name_get of object account_tax in openerp to fix it

OpenERP Vietnam
on 1/31/14, 12:06 AM

Thanks @OpenERP Vietnam, if you put this in an answer I will check it like the right answer =)

Versão Integral, Anabela Damas
on 1/31/14, 6:18 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/30/14, 1:22 PM
Seen: 1129 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM