Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
In v6.0 in both objects, Sale Order and Invoice, it was possible to put a note for each line. Why has this feature been removed in v7.0?
What is the best way to put a note onto a certain line of a Sale Order or an Invoice?
You will find all you need here:
- sale_note_flow: will restore the flow of comment between invoices and SO
- sale_order_webkit: will add HTML note on SO lines and will add a webkit report on SO to support it
- html_sale_product_note: will add HTML sale note on product that will come into SO line HTML note
- html_invoice_product_note: will do the same on invoice
- invoice_webkit will: add HTML note on invoice lines and will add a webkit report on invoice to support it
Hi, I'm quite new for modification report. Please kindly advice how can I enable "Sale_note_flow" funcation as i would like to add comment between product line of SO.
I have downloaded file of this 5 folders and copy to "Addons" folder but could not any new module refer to these name.
Thanks you in advance.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/4/13, 8:09 AM|
|Seen: 6852 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|