This question has been flagged
4 Replies

In v6.0 in both objects, Sale Order and Invoice, it was possible to put a note for each line. Why has this feature been removed in v7.0?

What is the best way to put a note onto a certain line of a Sale Order or an Invoice?

Discard

I just had the same question from a customer who uses notes to provide important information to its customers. The name field can contain several lines but this approach presents usability issues on the screen. Moreover the notes used to be presented in a different font. What is the recommended alternative?

For previous version both of GTK or Web Client, we can switch invoice line from list view into form view, so we can put there a note. What is the way to switch from list view into form view at the invoice line?

Best Answer

Hello,

You will find all you need here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~sale-core-editors/sale-reports/7.0/files http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~account-core-editors/account-invoice-report/7.0/files

• sale_note_flow: will restore the flow of comment between invoices and SO
  • sale_order_webkit: will add HTML note on SO lines and will add a webkit report on SO to support it
  • html_sale_product_note: will add HTML sale note on product that will come into SO line HTML note
  • html_invoice_product_note: will do the same on invoice
  • invoice_webkit will: add HTML note on invoice lines and will add a webkit report on invoice to support it

Regards

Discard

I'll give it a try, thanks. BTW: can we install such custom modules on the hosted version?

Best Answer

I actually accept that in v6.0 in both objects, Sale Order and Invoice, it was possible to put a note for each lineThis line or information would not appear when the invoice is printed or emailed. I believe this function would help so many businesses in there various processes .

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, I'm quite new for modification report. Please kindly advice how can I enable "Sale_note_flow" funcation as i would like to add comment between product line of SO.

I have downloaded file of this 5 folders and copy to "Addons" folder but could not any new module refer to these name.

Thanks you in advance.

Regards,

Discard

To get them to show up, you need to restart your OpenERP server, then go to Settings -> Update Modules to update your list. You need Technical Features to be on in order to do that.