Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
In v6.0 in both objects, Sale Order and Invoice, it was possible to put a note for each line. Why has this feature been removed in v7.0?
What is the best way to put a note onto a certain line of a Sale Order or an Invoice?
You will find all you need here:
- sale_note_flow: will restore the flow of comment between invoices and SO
- sale_order_webkit: will add HTML note on SO lines and will add a webkit report on SO to support it
- html_sale_product_note: will add HTML sale note on product that will come into SO line HTML note
- html_invoice_product_note: will do the same on invoice
- invoice_webkit will: add HTML note on invoice lines and will add a webkit report on invoice to support it
Hi, I'm quite new for modification report. Please kindly advice how can I enable "Sale_note_flow" funcation as i would like to add comment between product line of SO.
I have downloaded file of this 5 folders and copy to "Addons" folder but could not any new module refer to these name.
Thanks you in advance.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/4/13, 8:09 AM|
|Seen: 8096 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|