Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to print Open ERP xsl:stylesheet report for lines ?

on 11/9/14, 9:39 AM 1,212 views

How to print report via xsl report with order.

I am priting invoice via xsl stylesheet, able to print invoice number and date, customer details.

But how to print invoice lines ? Please some one help on this. 

XSL default features of OpenERP/Odoo, by why Open ERP S.A. official commuity people not revert on this ?????

Hi Zahin, What reporting module are you using for printing invoice via XSL?

Luke Branch
on 11/9/14, 10:24 PM

@luke, openerp default support rml and xsl report, we use xsl report

on 11/10/14, 1:06 AM

We able to print invoice details but we unable to for-each invoice lines, I hope some one help on this

on 11/10/14, 1:07 AM

We had figure out OpenERP/Odoo does not full support xsl:stylesheet, even badly implemented via OpenERP S.A. , with odoo poor performance on docs.

on 11/19/14, 2:48 PM

@Zahin, I think you need to look into Jasper reports or Aeroo reports to accomplish what you are looking to do. I am looking to export into XLS, etc. for invoices as well. If I can figure out how to accomplish this I will post back with some suggestions.

Luke Branch
on 11/19/14, 11:53 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 11/9/14, 9:39 AM
Seen: 1212 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM