Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to print Multiple PoS receipt categorywise in odoo8 ?

By
PujaBaa Zala
on 10/28/15, 8:33 AM 384 views

Hello Everyone,

#1) Is it possible to print multiple receipt? I need to print multiple PoS receipt listed as below through PoS Terminal.

i) Main Bill Receipt. (--> which is customized successfully.)

ii) Per Page different receipt as per category. ((-->It means when customer order 3 items[e.g. pepsi,pizza1,pizza2],  1 from category1[cold-drink] and rest of 2 are from category2[pizza], then it 'll print Two different receipt for that Items[1st for cold-drink, 2nd for pizza ].)) 

#2) One more question -- How can I add page break in pos receipt?

Pls, Do suggest if any other idea is available to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi, Ya, all your requirements are not present in Odoo by default. You would be required to have customized modules developed for this purpose.

Nilim
on 3/15/16, 3:01 AM

Hello PujaBaa, Did you find any solution for Print Multiple receipt category wise ??

Jignesh Mehta
on 5/25/16, 5:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/28/15, 8:33 AM
Seen: 384 times
Last updated: 3/14/16, 8:54 AM