Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to print Journals with webclient?

on 2/11/13, 3:32 PM 1,239 views

When I go to accounting/reporting/legal reports/journals there are 4 types of journals to print. When I choose one of them I try to fill in the fiscal year. It ask me here to define the fiscal year and periods. But I have already defined the fiscal year and the periods. And when I do this I make not wanted duplicates. It seems it doesn't remember the right data. I have checked what happens when I use the GTK client 6.1. ( I am using OE server version 6.1.1). The GTK client find the defined years and periods. And it al works ok.

Concluding from the comment (thanx for this) the webclient is ok. Any help in finding out what I am doing wrong?

I tested this on web client v6.1 and its work for me correct. But i work only with web client (i made fiscal year and periods with web client).

on 2/13/13, 10:50 AM

| 5 6 9
Lisse, Netherlands
End-User. Installed 6.1.1 on a DS412+, DS211+ and DS113J Synology NAS. Reference installation on Ubuntu 12.04/Samsung Notebook. 12-03-2013 In production for Suppliers and Customers, adresbook. 7 small companies. Testing accounting, document management, import and export. Too much showstoppers I haven't fixed at this moment. 06-05-2013 little progress. Migration to v7 impossible because of missing Dutch localisation modules. What I see working is nice, so further testing and asking. Start testing products and warehouse. Happy with this forum and the community.
On 2/13/13, 12:05 PM

I find it out myself. It has something to do with the browser software or the settings of the browser software. With three different browsers I have the following result:

1. Google Chrome 24.0.1312.57m is OK 2. IE 9.0.8112.16421 is Not OK 3. Firefox 18.0.2 Not OK.

It should be interested to know what the cause is. And if this situation can happen also with other functions.

on 2/13/13, 12:07 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/11/13, 3:32 PM
Seen: 1239 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM