This question has been flagged
7 Replies

I know this question has been raised many, many times before, and I have gone through all the previous posts, but I still don't understand what exactly has to be done. I have a requirement to Print reports like the 'General Ledger' report in Excel. That is to say, when I press the 'Print' button in the Wizard pop-up, it should create an Excel spreadsheet report.

This is what I have gathered so far:

There are different reporting engines for Excel report creation:

1) XLS report

2) Jasper Reports

3) Aeroo Reports

I have also seen posts which give detailed instructions for the installations for these.

I installed the xls report module and a sample account_move_line report and saw the effect. However, in that case, the List View was already available on the browser and that was being exported into Excel. However, in cases like the General Ledger report, it is directly created in a separate file.

Do any of these reporting engines perform this task? I would be very grateful for any direction and guidance I can get for this. I am using OpenERP 7.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Maybe you can try this

https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/7.0/account_financial_report_webkit_xls/

Discard
Author

Thanks Bruno ! This is very helpful. Is there any module available to print Balance Sheets and Profit/Loss reports?

Author

I mean in Excel

See in the same repo fort balance sheets. Let you to verify for profit and loss reports, eventually share what you'll find

Author

Yup I checked the repo... but these 2 reports have not been created in xls.

Best Answer

I am also interested in a way to export Profit & Lost and Balance Sheet reports.

Is there any aeroo template available?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

We have this apps https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/base_financial_report_excel/ (PAID), if you would like to see. (Also available in v9)

Thank you,

Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd

www.probuse.com

Discard