Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to Print Barcodes from Picking Operation (Odoo 9)

By
Timothy Aditya Sutantyo
on 11/8/16, 5:40 AM 81 views

So we have a product that needs to be manufactured, and each product will have unique serial number, and hence, barcode. How can we make Odoo be able to print each product's barcode from a particular picking operation? I know that I can print each products' barcode from "Serial Number / Lots" option on the left, but it is time consuming and prone to errors. The idea is, at a particular picking, the warehouse operator will be able to stick the printed barcodes onto each product.

For example, in a picking from stock input to stock output, I have ten products called A. Each of them has different serial numbers. When the "Print" button is clicked, it should show the option to print each product's barcode in that picking. Hence, when that option is selected, it should print all products' barcodes for that particular picking. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/8/16, 5:40 AM
Seen: 81 times
Last updated: 11/8/16, 8:52 AM