Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to print a html field value in report with its formatting in openerp7?

By
vivek
on 5/23/13, 7:20 AM 1,040 views

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to print a html field value in openerp report. See i have the following code in the quotation

'service_job_desc': fields.html("Service Job Description",help="""This is the service job description field. Here you can narrate all the job description titles and descriptions elaborately. """),

And in form i get the below output

image description

And the actual value in the database is in html

<div><b>A. Category Description</b><br><ul><li>One</li><li>Two</li><li>Three</li></ul><p><b>B. Product Description</b></p><ul><li>One <br></li><li>Two<br></li></ul></div>

So when print this html value it should be properly formatted in the report. probably we need to render this html. Thanks for your time.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/23/13, 7:20 AM
Seen: 1040 times
Last updated: 7/13/16, 11:00 AM