Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to prevent the search view from capturing the cursor?

By
GARY F WALTERS
on 5/21/15, 5:26 PM 379 views

When I select a menu item, for example Sales -> Customers, it loads the kanban view and the cursor begins blinking in the search view.  When accessed from a tablet, this causes the keyboard to pop-up from the bottom which is very annoying.  

I can switch to the list view and then back to the kanban view and the cursor doesn't automatically go to the search view, so there must be a way to prevent this.

Any thoughts on how I can stop the search view from capturing the cursor when loading a view from a menu item?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/21/15, 5:26 PM
Seen: 379 times
Last updated: 5/21/15, 5:26 PM