Odoo Help

How to prevent row removal on blur

By
Miro
on 7/7/15, 4:53 AM 629 views

Hello,

I added a field to product_supplierinfo_form_view pricelist_ids, called product_percent so instead of setting supplier price i can set percent of base price. I added same percent field on res.partner model to enter one global value for each supplier (for example 70%) that could be used in pricelist.partnerinfo or custom value set for each pricelist.partnerinfo record.

All this works well and when i select adding new Seller to product, i chose supplier from the dropdown and in the pricelist table i click on Add an item link and it loads the default percent value in the form field.

If i blur the form row without changing any of the values, the form row disappears. If i type in the percent field, even i type the same percent (70) and then blur (click somewhere else out of the form row) the form row stays saved.

Video of the behavior: http://youtu.be/7YkI2HXFBD0

Is there any way to prevent this behavior and disable form row hide effect when default value satisfies the required attributes?

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/7/15, 4:53 AM
Seen: 629 times
Last updated: 7/7/15, 4:53 AM