Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to prevent employes from editting their attendances?

By
Ruben Edel
on 5/13/13, 7:56 AM 947 views

Hello Community,

We used OpenErp v6 in our company and we want to switch to v7 but there is a little problem that I need help with. In Openerp v6 an Employee could sign in and out whenever he started working. This is also possible in v7 but in v7 the employee can choose the time. For example if he has to start at 8 am and he arrived at 8:30 am he could simple sign in and choose 8 am as the sign in time. How can I prevent this?

I also would like to know the answer to this

Bill Ennals
on 5/27/13, 2:21 AM

Just wanted to implement OpenERP for attendance. Pen and paper was not effective to track exact time. Now employees are present at exactly 10:30:00 not even a second late!

Revant Nandgaonkar
on 6/16/13, 3:58 PM
Bhavik Bagadiya
On 4/21/16, 3:01 AM

Hello Euben Edel

you can remove Employee Edit right of 'hr.attendance' model from csv or from saas directly from setting access rights

Hope this help.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/13/13, 7:56 AM
Seen: 947 times
Last updated: 4/21/16, 3:01 AM