Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to populate big number of dummy data

By
Manggala D.
on 7/26/16, 6:36 AM 198 views

I'm just trying some odoo features. I know odoo can provide some sample data. But that data is too small. So instead creating those data one by one, I want to push those data directly to database and start my experiment. Like SAP IDES do, they provide some huge dummy data and user can directly test how the real system work. Is that possible? Also if there is anyone who can propose some data generator, I'm very grateful.

Thank you in advanced

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/26/16, 6:36 AM
Seen: 198 times
Last updated: 7/26/16, 7:10 AM