Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to pop up a message box

By
willie ho
on 5/12/15, 4:04 AM 403 views

I want a message box that like

raise osv.except_osv(_('Error!'),_('MESSAGE'))

but I want to make a confirmation form to let user continue or stop the process when the process face some situation

is that possible?

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim

--Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim--
| 5 3 7
Gîza, Egypt
--Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim--

I am an old VFP developer on ERP

I have moved to 2p since Nov-2014 and started developing with Python on Odoo.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile

tibrahim@2p.com.sa

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim
On 5/12/15, 4:18 AM

Hi Willie,

You can create a wizard form based on osv.osv_memory class and its associated view, to see this you can check the view 'view_purchase_requisition_partner' and the class 'purchase.requisition.partner' in the purchase_requisition module. This view appears when a user clicks the 'Create Purchase Order' from a purchase requisition screen

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/12/15, 4:04 AM
Seen: 403 times
Last updated: 5/12/15, 4:18 AM