Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to pay salary to employees??????

By
Zura Tsiklauri
on 6/24/14, 4:03 AM 2,619 views

How can I pay the salary to the employees in batches?

Remya

--Remya--
| 7 8 8
Thiruvananthapuram, India
--Remya--

Working as an Senior ODOO developer. http://in.linkedin.com/pub/remya-r/69/a23/298

Remya
On 6/24/14, 4:33 AM

1. Install payroll module.

2. Select Menu : Human resources/Payroll/Payslip Batches.

3. Create a new batch with a new batch name, then save.

4. Click on "Generate Payslip" button.

5. I will open a new window, click "Generate" button from there we can select the employees.

6. Then you can confirm each employee payslip, on the time of payment.

Hi. Thanks for the answer. But the problem is: Your answer creates the salary liabilities which means that debit and credit accounts of salary rules creates the salary payable to the employees. After liability creation we should reconcile the liability by payment and the payment can be different than salary payable. I could not find the way to pay the salary liability according to the employees.

Zura Tsiklauri
on 6/24/14, 4:53 AM
inian
On 6/6/16, 3:27 AM

How to calculate hours based salary for employee?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/24/14, 4:03 AM
Seen: 2619 times
Last updated: 7/15/16, 5:27 AM