Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to override the one2many's add an item button behaviour?

By
Hammad hussain qureshi
on 9/30/15, 1:36 AM 773 views

Hi,

I am using sale module in my custom addon. What I want to do is to override the sale.order one2many order_id field's add an item button to open a window rather than to insert values directly. This one2many field is in relation with sale.order.line. Any good suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hammad hussain qureshi
On 10/5/15, 12:43 AM

Actually there was a attribute editable="top" in the view of the one2many field that was causing inserting record directly to tree view of the one2many field. Removing this attribute caused view's add an item button to open a window (Form View) for record insertion. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/30/15, 1:36 AM
Seen: 773 times
Last updated: 10/5/15, 12:43 AM