Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to override the default subscription(mail.thread) behavior?

Binary System Limited
on 10/29/13, 6:16 AM 1,797 views

I am using version 7.0. I have in my model user_id and helper_id, both are many2one referring to res.users. I would like to change the default auto subscription mechanism to add user_id and helper_id as followers when the document is created or updated.

Referring to the online documentation(can't post link): doc.openerp.com/ trunk/mail/ mail_openchatter_howto/ It said overriding the message_get_subscribers method will do the trick. The function message_get_subscribers seems to have no effect? Is the documentation obsolete? This method is not exist in mail.thread.py

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 10/29/13, 6:16 AM
Seen: 1797 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM