Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to OpenOffice-OpenERP

By
TOUTOU
on 3/20/13, 11:11 AM 1,162 views

Hi everybody,

I would like to modify invoice lay out. I've found some tutorials for OpenERP 6 but not any for OpenERP 7.

Can somebody explain how to manage invoice,reports,... layout with open office?

Thank you

Joachim Grubelnik
On 3/20/13, 12:02 PM

if i can give you a good advice, go aeroo reports....

you will have a lot of troubles with the formating stuff when you are using the standard openoffice reporting.

but in the case u go openoffice

just install the modules open office report designer (base_report_designer) then download the plugin for opne office, you will need to donwload the zip and install it via the manager in openoffice, after this i recommend to reboot your machine then you have a new menu openerp report designer ... there you click server parameter use the ip of your server and the port and connect, then goto the modify existing report and download your report, after changing something, clieck send to server, but be sure to have a backup of your database first :-) as usual

cheer joe

Hi there, is there a plugin for aeroo ? Or adoxcumentation on how to set this up ?

Cogitae, Pierre Soum
on 3/20/13, 12:07 PM

Yes sure just goto alistek website there you should find everything

Joachim Grubelnik
on 3/20/13, 12:22 PM

Is aeroo free :-D ?

TOUTOU
on 3/20/13, 2:12 PM

Dear Joachim, I'm on web server of Openerp. How can I install Aeroo? Thnx

TOUTOU
on 3/29/13, 9:00 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/20/13, 11:11 AM
Seen: 1162 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM