This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi, I'm new and maybe this is simple to do or asked many times, but I can't find the answer.

I'm trying to display a popup (with a view inside) when a view is displayed and a condition fulfilled.

Actually I'm trying to show a form, if customer is empty I'd like to show a popup with customer selector, but I'm completely lost about launching the pop up or calling an action when a view is displayed.

Thanks,
Pau

Discard

Are you trying to say.. you need a wizard (pop up window) to be displayed ? If so you can refer, CRM oppurtunity => convert to Quote .....

*Opportunity

Author

Thanks, but I need the window to open as soon as I open the main view. Not clicking any button.

Author

Thanks deep, it's a good answer, although it raises a new one. I will continue in another thread.

Author

Deep, please convert your answer about default_get in an answer or copy in an answer and I'll select as the correct answer.

Best Answer

try using "default_get" method....

Discard
Best Answer

try  this methode 
@api.model
def fields_view_get(self, view_id=None, view_type='form', toolbar=False, submenu=False):

Discard
Best Answer

You have some different pop ups!, wizards with target "new" and Warning messages.

What exactly do you need? 

Discard
Author

Thanks for your answer. I needed a popup with a view where I can select the customer (many2one). Anyway it got answered in the comments to the original question.

Author Best Answer

Please, delete this answer.

Discard