This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Greetings comrades, I just added 2 new fields in sales prices which are tall and wide. What I want to do is to know how I can get to add to my coticacion a product, I select the unit of measurement is in meters and I reckon the charge for square meter. Not if there is already some module to do this but if you could guide me please. I have been breaking my head to not find the file where are these calculations. These are the data of the installation of my system:

OpenERP Version 7.0-20140409-231230

I have it installed on ubuntu 12.04

Discard

your question isn't in english.

Author

somebody can help me please

Best Answer

Hi Carlos, sorry but I don't understand fully what you are asking, but I think you want to have 2 different units of measure 1 for stock (m), 2 for sales (m2)? 

You would need to create a new unit of measure which is m2 to use it (you can use it also for your stock and sales if you want)

If you want to have different units of measure then you have to go to settings > Sales > activate  "Allow using different units of measure" - this will allow you to have a different unit of measure on the SO.

Discard
Author

Hi good afternoon, I think not explain me. What I want to do is add a couple of fields for height and width and the elejur in measurement units enable me to enter these fields measurements, calculate the square footage and based on my product cost me the result. it's what I'm trying to do, and I could add the fields I just need to know how to add it to the load, exactly where in I can change it because I've been trying it but do not make it. According to me it must be the modification of code in the module sales. Or failing if not already found some module that aggregates these fields and calculation.