Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to modify text in calendar "Responsible" color ?

By
Anne-Sylvie Burri
on 5/14/13, 8:03 AM 1,288 views

Hi everybody !

I'm trying to modify the text on the right of the page in calendar just below "Responsible".

Now each responsible has a his name inside a color. I would like to change this with the text of the field "categ_ids".

Is it possible that the problem comes from the type of field ? Indeed, "categ_ids" is a many2many field. When I test with other type of field the text appear in color bare.

Someone could help me ?

Many thanks in advance.

JMB

Bonnet Denis

--Bonnet Denis--
| 5 6 8
Vannes, France
--Bonnet Denis--

Engeneer at MGS Consulting Ouest at Vannes, FRANCE

Bonnet Denis
On 5/14/13, 10:34 AM

You can change the color attribute of calendar tag like : color="categ_ids"

Thanks for your answer. I already changed the color attribute and it works inside the calendar but the text doesn't appear in the left below "Responsible". For example I have a tags named "Admin" and I would like that "Admin" appear inside the left color bare.

J.-M. Burri - Bureau ing.-conseils informatique, Anne-Sylvie Burri
on 5/15/13, 5:18 AM

categ_ids is a many2many field, maybe that's why it doesn't work. Sorry but I don't know how to do that.

Bonnet Denis
on 5/15/13, 6:09 AM

categ_ids is a m2m field, maybe that's why it doesn't work?

Bonnet Denis
on 5/15/13, 6:10 AM

Thanks ! I'll find another solution.

J.-M. Burri - Bureau ing.-conseils informatique, Anne-Sylvie Burri
on 5/15/13, 6:12 AM

I'll search on my own. Some weeks ago I had the same problem.

Bonnet Denis
on 5/15/13, 6:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/14/13, 8:03 AM
Seen: 1288 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM