Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to modify residual in account invoice?

By
Lady Sharmane Udtuhan
on 7/9/13, 4:24 AM 1,351 views

I add a deductions tree in account invoice. for Further Deductions upon invoice. I modify the computation for the amount_total and residual .For example the total is 805, then i have 200 for the deductions When i click the Register Payment button the value of the paid amount is 605, which is right but when I click pay, the the register payment button appears again. Then when i pay 200 the register payment button disappear and refund invoice appears. It means that it did'nt read my modified computation but i still need to pay the exact amount that has no deductions. Please help i'm doing this for a week now.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/9/13, 4:24 AM
Seen: 1351 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM