Odoo Help

wendy christine
On 11/26/13, 4:30 AM

Thanks for your help, but i've already tried to modify the sale/sale.py (located in /usr/share/pyshared/openerp/addons ), to ensure that's the product_id_change function was the good function, i've modified the osv error raised when no customer id is selected, restarted the server but when i select a line without selected a customer the osv error is still the original and not the error i've modified. I've also tried to modify the error into the i18n/uk.po but the result is the same. I'm not sure that i'm doing the best thing.

I've another question linked to my problem : i want to know if the product_id_changed function located in the sale/sale.py file is used only for the sales orders form or also for the quotations view? Because i've seen that the same sale.order.form view is used, thinking it's inherited for both.

Ayyappan
On 11/26/13, 6:09 AM

I have inherited and changed the warning message in sale.py file. It's working properly. Sale order and Quotation also a same form view and mostly same functionality.

Timo Talvitie, Vizucom Oy
On 11/25/13, 6:23 PM

The function you're looking for is defined inside the sale_order_line class, more precisely in addons/sale/sale.py, line 860.

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/25/13, 1:14 PM
Seen: 1411 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM