This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to modify the form view of sale order to add two columns automaticaly filled when the product is selected with the informations of two fields i've added in the product creation. I've identified into the sale.order.form view that there is an on change option linked with the product_id_change function but i want to know where is the python file containing this function. Thanks for youre help.

Discard
Best Answer

I have inherited and changed the warning message in sale.py file. It's working properly. Sale order and Quotation also a same form view and mostly same functionality.

Discard
Best Answer

The function you're looking for is defined inside the sale_order_line class, more precisely in addons/sale/sale.py, line 860.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks for your help, but i've already tried to modify the sale/sale.py (located in /usr/share/pyshared/openerp/addons ), to ensure that's the product_id_change function was the good function, i've modified the osv error raised when no customer id is selected, restarted the server but when i select a line without selected a customer the osv error is still the original and not the error i've modified. I've also tried to modify the error into the i18n/uk.po but the result is the same. I'm not sure that i'm doing the best thing.

I've another question linked to my problem : i want to know if the product_id_changed function located in the sale/sale.py file is used only for the sales orders form or also for the quotations view? Because i've seen that the same sale.order.form view is used, thinking it's inherited for both.

Discard