Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to modify Odoo 8 template for POS Receipt

By
R Irawan
on 10/12/15, 4:51 AM 903 views

How can i modify Odoo 8 template for POS Receipt.

Suppose i would like to add my company logo, address at the top of the receipt (as header). And some additional contact information and refund information at the bottom of the receipt (as footer).

Is this something that needs to be done via the source code, or can simply be done via the GUI (Web interface)

Cheers,

Rama

ahmad
On 10/15/15, 7:22 AM

For footer and header section you can set in GUI,

While for arrangement of the element you must set it in pos.xml (point_of_sale/static/src/xml/pos.xml)

Go to POS Terminal Settings, you can see the section for header and footer box.

Hello @Ahmad, can you elaborate more with your answer ? Specifically for "For footer and header section you can set in GUI" where exactly is this ?

R Irawan
on 10/30/15, 4:38 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/12/15, 4:51 AM
Seen: 903 times
Last updated: 11/5/15, 10:52 PM