Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to modify default debit account of the HR_Expenses modul ?

By
Maxime
on 12/23/15, 11:19 AM 420 views

Hi,

My problem is when I generate accounting entries for an expenses report, the default debit account for goodies(in the accounting document) is 401100. Or, i would like it'll be the 428610.

How can i do this please ?

Thank you :)

Ray Carnes

--Ray Carnes--
| 9 7 9
Greater Los Angeles, United States
--Ray Carnes--

Senior Odoo Analyst

OpenERP 6.1, 7.0 and Odoo 8.0, 9.0 (Since 2012)

Completed Functional and Technical Training.

Major Skills:

• Needs Discovery and Requirements Analysis;

• Function and Technical Specifications;

• Project Planning;

• Prototyping and Proof of concepts;

• Data migration;

• Configuration & Customization (UI and modules);

• Integration - data, business logic and service levels;

• Training and Knowledge transfer;

• Go Live support;

• Help desk;

• Version Migration.

I have over 20 years of experience empowering and enabling users with enterprise information systems that make a real and measurable difference in their ability to proactively manage their businesses and organizations. 

Ray Carnes
On 12/23/15, 2:55 PM

The account Odoo uses for the debit entry is the Expense account defined on the Product being used in the Expense submission.

If the product is 'Goodies', change the Expense account on the Accounting tab.

Bruno JOLIVEAU
On 1/5/16, 1:44 PM

I guessed you set the l10n_fr

You have to set the 428xxx instead the 401xxx in the partner affiliated to the selected employee for this hr_expense

Maxime
On 12/24/15, 4:47 AM

Thank you for your answer RAY.

But it wasn't what i would mean. In fact, in the accounting document of the Expense Submition, the balance of accounting entries on "601 - Pruchases" and "445664 - VAT" is 401 by default, and I want is 428.

I try your solution but it's the account 601 which is modify by the 428.

I hope you will have a better understanding of my issue.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/23/15, 11:19 AM
Seen: 420 times
Last updated: 1/5/16, 1:44 PM