Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to migrate my local installations to openerp online?

Gratis Inc.
on 3/26/13, 2:21 PM 1,104 views

I have a v7 installation on a private server. Can the data be migrated to openerp's online service? I would like to make the move to a paid supported online service but would not like to lose my data. Can this be done?

Contact your nearest OpenERP office. The online version is the same version, without any private or community modules.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 3/26/13, 2:30 PM

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 3/26/13, 4:01 PM

We can port your instance to OpenERP Online, only if you do not use custom modules.

If this interests you, I would suggest you to contact OpenERP to get a quotation: http://v6.openerp.com/contact (direct contacts in the right column)

If you want a direct contact for this offer, you can write to Radoslav (rse@openerp.com) if you are in Europe or Africa, Greg (gkr@openerp.com) if you are in America or François (fpi@openerp.com) for Asia.

We used to ask 2 days of consulting in extra to the OpenERP Enterprise offer to port your instances to the online servers as we have to do some adaptations (Single Sign On for your users through OAuth instead of simple login/password, email gateways, ...)

Thank you very much. I'll be in contact soon.

Gratis Inc.
on 3/27/13, 9:29 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/26/13, 2:21 PM
Seen: 1104 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM