This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hey everybody

Today I've found a particular problem that I'd like to get fixed. If you make two purchase orders with the same supplier and when you run the scheduler it will make two quotations. If I then want to merge these two together with the 'merge purchase order' button Odoo will make one quotation from it with all orders from both quotations in this one quotation.
When I've ordered the same product in two different customer quotations the same product will be shown on two different lines though.
Is there any reason why this is done?

For a better understanding I've written it out more detailed with printscreens.
1. Make a quotation under sales > quotations for a product

2. Make a second quotation under sales > quotations for a product

3. Confirm the sale for both quotations.

4. Go to warehouse and run the scheduler.

5. Go to purchases > quotations. There will be two quotations. 

6. Merge both purchase orders 

7. Open the new, now merged, document. Which is a merge of PO00015 and PO00014 (SO0009 and S0010).

You will now see the two quotations have became one but my products are on two lines. Why are there two different lines for the same product? We really need to change this so that the result would be like this:

Does anybody know how this comes or how to fix this? W
ith the scheduler there will be different lines for the same product. I have a feeling this has something to do with dest_move_id?

With kind regards
Yenthe

Discard
Author Best Answer

The move_dest_id was coming from other sale orders and this was the reason why the lines would be split, even when you'd order the same article twice.
To solve this you can simply make sure that every quotation that runs through the scheduler doesn't get a move_dest_id
Go to the file purchase.py under the addon folder purchases and navigate to line #1216 (sudo nano +1216).
Here you will find the line which sets the move id. Make sure there isn't any move_dest_id generated so they can always add up on your quotation. Just set the move_dest_id to empty by doing this:
'move_dest_id': '',

Discard