Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to merge customer invoice in draft status

By
Brenda.li
on 8/8/13, 3:24 AM 1,687 views

Hi,

Just a quick question, any one know how to merge customer invoices in draft status? thanks.

Svante Suominen
On 3/14/16, 2:01 PM

Today, this module merges customer invoices nicely: account_invoice_merge

https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/8.0/account_invoice_merge/ 

joseph d'souza
On 8/8/13, 6:00 PM

For merging two draft invoice you need to do some customization which prompt wizard and in wizard you can chose your draft invoice line and merge it. so this way it's possible to merge the two drat invoice

I have developed this thing for my customer requirement.

you went to setting / Configuration Wizards to create an action to merge draft invoices? Could you share the setting you did? thanks

Brenda.li
on 8/9/13, 6:24 AM

Hi Joseph, I'm interested about your development. Could you share your code please? Thx, John.

johnCogitae
on 8/27/13, 10:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/8/13, 3:24 AM
Seen: 1687 times
Last updated: 3/14/16, 2:01 PM