Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to merge all purchase requisition line in one purchase order?

By
Nanie BE
on 9/5/14, 7:25 AM 4,229 views

Hi, I want to merge in one purchase order all the purchase requisition line of one purchase requisition. 
If I create one purchase requisition(PR01) with two products (requisition line) it becomes two Purchase orders PO01(for the first line), PO02( 2nd requisition line). 
I want that this PR01 becomes in one PO01 for the two purchase requisition line.

Thanks.

Thanks to Frédéric too!

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 9/5/14, 8:33 AM

Purchase Orders that are generated are always generated per supplier. So if you have 1 request (from a Sale Order) for 3 bolts from vendor A and 6 nuts from vendor B, there will be 2 purchase orders. 

If you want to combine all the purchase orders from different requests (for example, 1 request from a Sale Order and 1 from a minimum stock rule) you can do the following:

1. Go to the list view of the purchase orders
  2. Select all the orders you want to merge by checking the box in front of them
  3. Click on the "More" button on the top of the list
  4. Select the option "Merge purchase orders"

This should give you a purchase order per supplier/vendor and cancel the requests that have been merged.

Thank you, I want to do this automatically without having to step through code that allows: When a user makes a request to purchase of 3bolts and 6nuts, it will generate a single quote (Purchase order) containing 3bolts and 6nuts but not two PO, one of which contains the 3bolts and the other 6nuts.

Nanie BE
on 9/5/14, 8:52 AM

Well, if you get both the nuts as well as the bolts from the same supplier, it should already provide you with a single purchase order, right?

Ludo - Neobis
on 9/5/14, 8:58 AM

No, when i'm making this purchase request, the system automatically generates two estimates for each of the two products that have not yet chosen supplier. I want that one form of a purchase request containing two or more lines generates a single quote form that is not the current case.

Nanie BE
on 9/5/14, 9:12 AM

Doesn't it usually work the other way round? Multiple purchase requisitions (from various requestors in the organization) for the same vendor can be pulled together into one PO. At least that's how I understand the process from an SAP environment.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/5/14, 7:25 AM
Seen: 4229 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM