This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

We are using Odoo9

I searched a lot but i couldn't find a clear explanation how to manage this.

We need to mask our odoo IP address with a domain name.

The server is running multi DBs and we need to mask every db for its company domain.

I appreciate if someone can provide a step by step guide on how to do this on odoo 9

Discard
Author Best Answer

we were able to mask the ip, but we are not able to make odoo reload the db for every domain domain.

odoo is redirecting us always to the database selector page.

any suggestions?

Discard

Please check if you use the dbfilter properly, if you have set proxy mode to true and list_db to false. My settings in the openerp-server.conf file:

dbfilter = ^%d$

list_db = True

proxy_mode = True

This comment is erranous, but I'm not able to delete it due to Odoo error, so do disregard it.

Best Answer

You need to set up a proxy server such as Apache, nginx or caddyserver. To match the corresponding database, you need to use the dbfilter option in the openerp-server.conf file.

Check this as a guideline: http://antiun.github.io/odoo-reverse-proxy-howto/  

but you should use proper SSL certificates (such as "let's encrypt") instead of self signed certificates.

Discard
Author

we were able to mask the ip, but we are not able to make odoo reload the db for every domain domain.

odoo is redirecting us always to the database selector page.

any suggestions?

Please check if you use the dbfilter properly, if you have set proxy mode to true and list_db to false. My settings in the openerp-server.conf file:

dbfilter = ^%d$

list_db = False

proxy_mode = True