This question has been flagged

How to Manufacutre Multiple Product Variants into Single Manufacturing Order ???

I am a company manufacturing water based ink

Suppose I have product called "water based white ink” and it will have 4 variant packaging size as follows 1 KG , 5 KG , 20 KG , 30 KG

----------------------------------

Currently, when i have to manufacture product i have to go to one by one variants to create manufacturing order

So there are 4 variant packaging size, and i have to create 4 manufacturing order
That not really PRACTICAL !

------------------------------------------

Even though i create 4 manufacturing order.

When we manufacture the ink we put all ingredient into 1 super big pot,

So i have to create 4 different packaging size manufacturing order. I will have to added up all materials use in each manufacturing order, since the material use in each variants will be the same but only different in quantity.

------------------------------------------

So is there are anyway that i can manufacture multiple variant of a product in a single manufacturing order ??

If there are any modules that i can purchase /download let me know. Need advise please

P.S i have try MRP by product it doesn't suite my situation

Discard
Best Answer

Dear Vootipong,

how did you sove that problem?  Im in exactly the same dilema.

Regards

Discard
Best Answer

Have you tried 'By-Products' ? Not sure if this helps to you but if your output fix I mean water ink 1kg, 5kg,.... Then you can use by-products. (you can activate feature from  manufacturing setting)

By-Products, means when you are producing something and this time some additional products also manufactured then we use this feature....

Edited :

Is this ok ?

May you can use packaging feature. So when you final manufacture product, transfer that final product in another location suppose(ex. Output instead of direct stock) and then Output -> Stock. Now while this transaction you can put the products in different pack.

Note : By default in MRP final product transfered to Stock, but here we change destination location to Output and add one push rule to transfer goods from Output -> Stock.

Discard
Author Best Answer

any help please

Discard