This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello,

For one product, one of my suppliers has two different references. Both references have the exact same characteristics but are manufactured by two differents manufacturers. From my point of view, there is just one single product.

Odoo v7 allow you to link several times the same supplier to a product (several entries with the same supplier id) which is what I thought I needed especially because prices can be differents.

Problem is that when creating a quotation (manually or via reordering rules), it seems that Odoo gathers all price rule entries per supplier reference and finally always select supplier product code of the lowest sequence and the first apropriate price.

My question is: was it just a bad idea? One product = one reference per supplier and if there are two supplier references then I should create two products on my side. Or, shouldn't Odoo mange entries separatly as I expected (which is possible because product_supplierinfo keys are differents)?

In case of bad idea - I am willing to accept it :) - how do I manage poduct equivalences because I do not want to manages several stocks (inventory, valuation, reordering etc) for - what I consider as - the same product?

Thanks for your help.

Mathieu

Discard
Best Answer

Hey

odoo11 and 12 same issue

is there module or solution for this?

best regards

ivan

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same problem. I am using odoo 9.

Seems in odoo 9 there is no solution, because the mentioned one is for odoo 7. How can I make it work. Or do I need to change a setting that I cant see.

Thanks for the help

Armand

Discard