Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to manage properties on products?

By
Roland Lautenbach
on 2/11/13, 10:42 AM 1,742 views

I am trying to use this feature in V7. I have set up the multiple Bills per product and linked them to the properties I have defined. However, when I create a sales order and pick the property I require, the system ignores my choice and appears to pick the first bill created and not the the one matching the picked property.

Has anyone got this to work in V7 ?

Are you talking abut the BOM selection based on the property ?

Mantavya Gajjar (mga)
on 2/19/13, 1:53 PM

Yes I am. I believe OpenERP have agreed that this is a bug and are going to fix it.

I-Soft Solutions, Roland Lautenbach
on 2/20/13, 2:10 PM

This has been fixed by OpenERP

on 3/6/13, 5:12 AM

It bug revert back

Vasiliy Birukov
on 6/19/13, 11:02 AM

Davide Corio

--Davide Corio--
| 4 3 7
Bricherasio, Italy
--Davide Corio--

Odoo Evangelist and Consultant

Davide Corio
On 3/5/13, 6:21 AM

i proposed a patch weeks ago: https://code.launchpad.net/~enlightx/openobject-addons/7.0-bug-1129122-enlightx

let me know if this solves that for you too.

Yes , you have solved the problem. Thank you.

on 3/6/13, 4:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/11/13, 10:42 AM
Seen: 1742 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM