Odoo Help

How to manage multiple shops in Odoo 9?

By
Borja
on 8/24/16, 4:20 AM 756 views

How to manage multiple shops in Odoo 9 or how to link POS sessions to warehouses? 

Thanks

Cesar Ortiz
On 1/24/17, 2:36 PM

HI Borja, have you find your answer ?

I followed the Rifakat's steps and there was no problem setting the stock location for the Point of Sale

To set the stock for the pos you need:

1- Go to-> Point of Sale/Settings/Point of Sale

2- Select the Point of Sale to modify 

3- When editing the Point of Sate at the second line says "Stock Location", there you select the location and save

Hope this helps  

Borja
On 9/27/16, 5:48 AM

Sorry but i'm unable to find the option to change the warehouse's stock location in the pos settings. Can you help me with this?

Thanks.

Hello,

- create warehouse per shop

- create point of sales configuration per shop, and also payment methods

- set the warehouse's stock location in the pos settings(each warehouse would have it's own location stock)

- create your users and let them connect only to the pos on their respective shop

- if you have multiple users in a shop, then you need to create pos setting per user(with same warehouse location)

Regards,

Sorry but i'm unable to find the option to change the warehouse's stock location in the pos settings. Can you help me with this?

Borja
on 9/27/16, 5:49 AM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/24/16, 4:20 AM
Seen: 756 times
Last updated: 1/24/17, 2:36 PM