Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to manage for a list of partners (customers) to validate or update their own data saved into my openerp database

michel Guénard
on 7/4/14, 9:55 AM 695 views

I have a list of potential customers.

some data are missing or other may be out of date.

What would be the best pratice from a technical point of view to ask each member of the list to update its own data, so that it automatically updates the corresponding fiels?

I am thinking of a mass mailing but I cannot figure out how to share the data thru the email and ask for the updating process.

Or will this be achieved solely by asking the customers to access the portal (i am not familiar with this portal module)?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/4/14, 9:55 AM
Seen: 695 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM