This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I'm using odoo 10 and i want to make serial number of product available in invoice pdf and sales order pdf 

How to do it ?

Discard

But i don't have Serial Number by order is like "44154AH124" 

Best Answer

Hi Hamza ,

Are you looking to add serial number for products in the sale order line and the same in the pdf report like 1,2,3  ? If so you can look this community module , Order Line Serial Number .

Then you can add this to the report by editing  the report template from the original code or from the UI.

Thank You

Discard

I'm making an assumption for the original request but I think they are seeking a way to print the actual serial number of the product sold(delivered). Such as they sold a bicycle with serial number BIKE1234 and they want that number to be printed on the line. I would love to accomplish the same for sales order, invoices, vendor bills, and POS receipts.

Yes that's what I'm looking for

2017-06-18 3:19 GMT+00:00 Cliff Kujala <cliff@purekarting.com>:

I'm making an assumption for the original request but I think they are seeking a way to print the actual serial number of the product sold(delivered). Such as they sold a bicycle with serial number BIKE1234 and they want that number to be printed on the line. I would love to accomplish the same for sales order, invoices, vendor bills, and POS receipts.

---
Cliff Kujala
Pure Karting, LLC
cliff@purekarting.com

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.