Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to make photo from crm.lead get displayed in the corresponding report say like lead report??

By
selva
on 3/6/13, 10:13 AM 573 views

i created a field name called photo in lead form..and it appears in user interface(web client) but i couldn print that to report say lead report(own customised)I am using openoffice editor...can anyone plz help me out in this...

Phil74
On 3/6/13, 11:53 AM

I also use OpenOffice Writer to customise my own quotation order report, in which I print images.

First I declare an image tag and a size:

[[ l.product_id.product_image and setTag('para','image','width':'50.0','height':'25.0'}) ]]

Then I call the image itself (a second formula that I put right after the one above):

[[ l.product_id.product_image ]]

It works for my report, but sizing the image is difficult and I haven't worked out the way it works yet. I think I take the height and width from mspaint and divide them by 4 to get something as close as possible to the original format.

Good luck.

hey i did tried your code..but didnt work out...my piece of code is as follows.....[[ lead.x_pic and setTag('para','image','width':'100.0','height':'100.0'}) ]] [[ lead.x_pic ]] where x_pic is the field name....and i wanted to have report in object crm.lead....when i added a loop it was only "lead" which is used to call fields...other text fields are getting displayed except this one...plz help me out in this....

selva
on 4/6/13, 5:14 AM

What does it show if you print only the [[ lead.x_pic ]] field? If it is empty, it can't display an image. It also needs to be a binary field; Is x_pic a binary field?

Phil74
on 4/6/13, 5:38 AM

when i just type [[lead.x_pic]] it just displays characters in a random manner......why cant it display an image??? yes x_pic is a binary field....any help would be highly appreciated....expecting your reply...plz help me out....any other way to create reports in which image insertion is easy or it is not related to type of reports??

selva
on 4/9/13, 7:12 AM

No idea. OpenOffice writer is a bloody joke and a total waste of time. I am considering using a different tool but not sure if there is anything serious out there. I will look into the CampToCamp solution, hoping that reporting development becomes more efficient.

Phil74
on 4/11/13, 11:25 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/6/13, 10:13 AM
Seen: 573 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM