This question has been flagged

First sory for my bad english, i'm french....

I try to use OpenERP to manage a grocery network. Each will have and OpenERP 7 POS. I want regulars customers can have a client badge with a barcode to benefit some discount.

The computer architecture for the system will be a VPS with OpenERP on wich each grocery will connect and for each grocery a computer with a barcode scanner. All the computers are installed with debian 7, and in every computer i installed OpenERP with nighty packages from nightly.openerp.com/ and the lastest version of firefox. For the POS i made no other configuration after the package install.

When i use POS to simulate a transaction, normal payments works but when i use the debug mode to simulate a barcode scan with a client EAN, the "scan item success" become green, the client name appears on the top of the screen but no customer appears on the order line corresponding to the order i made and the pricelist associated with customer are not used.

Does anyone have an idea to make it works ?

thanks in advance

Discard

I have the same problem. It looks like unfinished function. It neither assigns client to the order nor use pricelist of the client. It basically only displays the name on the top of the screen. Is there no one here who can bring some light on this?