Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to make articles visible after injecting them with psycopg2 ?

on 7/10/13, 12:02 PM 778 views

Hi !

I want to put my computer into pieces...

I've a csv file with articles, thousands of them. For some reasons, I've injected them (the articles) in my db with Python + psycopg2. I've put the correct IDs of my categories, uom type, etc

So why in the seven hells these articles don't appear in the web interface ??? (I use openerp 7.0)

Thanks reading this.

Hi ! Now I can see them in products, but not in products by category... any clue ? :)

on 7/12/13, 6:21 AM
On 7/19/13, 5:28 AM

Finally, I've deleted them, then importing them via web client csv import menu.

After a very long time (~5hours for ~70000 lines), the web clients finally showed and error, but the products were injected, and now I can see them even by category.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/10/13, 12:02 PM
Seen: 778 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM