Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to make Acces Rules?? Please can some here help me.[Solved]

on 12/29/14, 1:31 AM 636 views

I want to make a Access Rules in Accoutning for shop_id. for example i got a 1 parent and 4 child of. if i log as the parent can view the datas of 4 childs.  Does anyone here knows how to do that? please teach me how? thanks in advance..

In Xml:

<record id="account_invoice_rule" model="ir.rule">
            <field name="name">Account Invoice</field>
            <field name="model_id" ref="model_account_invoice"/>
            <field name="group_id" ref="biz1_pcci.group_acc_user_1"/>
             <field name="global" eval="False"/>
            <field name="domain_force">[('partner_id.shop_id','=',user.shop_id.id)]</field>

John Baldwin
On 12/30/14, 6:47 AM

Under Users set permissions as Manager for parent and other accountant as children. The use group rules to determine access.

Thanks John Baldwin

on 1/5/15, 1:08 AM
Martin Anderson
On 12/29/14, 5:42 AM

Have a look at this:

http:// odoo-80.readthedocs .org /en/latest/guides/forms.html

thanks Martin Anderson

on 1/5/15, 1:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 12/29/14, 1:31 AM
Seen: 636 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM