Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to Make a relation between companys

By
webmaster planete
on 1/17/14, 12:07 PM 688 views

Hi everybody,

my question is howe to make a relation between companys for exemple company x2 and company x3 belongs to the same group that is company x1.

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 1/18/14, 10:26 AM

If you want to do more than just creation of herarchy between company's you should install multi_company module. This module will help you to manage different accountancies in the same database.

hi, thx for your post , no is not a herarchy between my company's. i have one company and i have customer's, some customer's belongs to the same group, so it should be make relation between these company's

webmaster planete
on 1/20/14, 5:19 AM
Sylvain LE GAL
On 1/17/14, 2:49 PM

Hi,

You have a "parent_id" in the model res_company.

This field is visible only if your user belongs to "base.group_multi_company" group.

Regards.

hi, thx for ur answer I'll try this solution

webmaster planete
on 1/20/14, 5:32 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/17/14, 12:07 PM
Seen: 688 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM