Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to make a recurent bill ( annually / monthly ... )

By
nizar
on 5/30/16, 4:36 PM 167 views

Hi All  ,

Odoo is a very strong ERP but i feel that making recurent bills is not that easy . I made some research , and i found what i really need which is using the contracts . Even the non-IT employees can use it . 

But for now , i'm using Odoo 8 and that's not available anymore. I tried recurring document .

What i want to do is to create a sale order every year/month for some customers , which will be converted to invoice from the accountants.

1/ i created a recurring type based on a sales order model

2/ on recurring documents , i choose the sales order as a source and a cron jobs .

Nothing happened , Is there something special to do? Also do i have to do this with every customer ?

Thank you for your help ,

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/30/16, 4:36 PM
Seen: 167 times
Last updated: 5/31/16, 1:20 AM