Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to make a pdf report of products catalogue?

By
Alain Egho
on 3/1/16, 3:33 AM 486 views

I need to  to export all products or some of them based on search criteria to pdf?

I know we can print many products to pdf ,but the output is one pdf per product.

What I am searching for is a table look like the tree view in pdf.

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 3/1/16, 3:39 AM

9.0: Go to Sales/Product Variants, list view, check all products and choose Print in the top menu.

Alain Egho
On 3/1/16, 3:46 AM

I know we can perform such an action , But what I am looking for is to print them like a table in one sheet.

The output should look like the table below:

Prodcut1
$10
360g

Prodcut2

$20
487g

Then you have to create your own report.

Ermin Trevisan
on 3/1/16, 4:08 AM

Or you export it to .csv and convert it to pdf afterwards.

Ermin Trevisan
on 3/1/16, 4:09 AM

For clients should be easy and done throughout one click. I want to create my own module.But what i am not able to find out is how to iterate throughout the model. Any idea how to iterate the table?

Alain Egho
on 3/1/16, 4:11 AM

Take the existing price list as an example.

Ermin Trevisan
on 3/2/16, 1:23 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/1/16, 3:33 AM
Seen: 486 times
Last updated: 3/1/16, 3:46 AM